- Pope John Paul II - Archival Etched Replica Signature in Black
- Each individual art print is Hand Retouched and Repainted by Artist Daniel Parry - adding detail, highlights and embellishments to the print (you will actually see the areas that have been retouched by a slight contrast in finish and texture) - including the special notation " 1/1 - ORIGINAL ARTIST RETOUCH " - making this an Original work of art
- Available in 2 sizes (13"x13" - Limited Edition of 2005 with 205 Artist's Proofs, and 10"x10" Open Edition). Each piece is signed and numbered by the Artist
- Printed on 100% acid-free Fine-art stock
- Certificate of Authenticity is provided by Daniel Parry International Inc.
"It was an absolute privilege to have had the honour of being commissioned to create this painting. My ultimate goal was to capture the essence of this incredible humanitarian - our most revered Pope in Centuries. Being half-Italian and raised Catholic, this was a very meaningful piece to me and my family. I feel blessed to have lived in his time, and to have witnessed all of the wonderful things that he accomplished in his life. To have had the opportunity to research for this painting at St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City solidified and emphasized the impact and influence he had on the world. The upcoming and much deserved canonization of Pope John Paul II as a Saint, makes this entire experience that much more memorable and meaningful to me."
- Artist Daniel Parry
ARTIST DANIEL PARRY IS PICTURED IN FRONT OF ST. PETER'S BASILICA IN THE VATICAN CITY
DURING HIS RESEARCH RETREAT FOR THE POPE JOHN PAUL II PAINTING.
ARTIST DANIEL PARRY IS PICTURED IN HIS STUDIO WORKING ON AN
"ORIGINAL ARTIST RETOUCH - POPE JOHN PAUL II" LIMITED EDITION ART PRINT.
Please email Daniel directly if you have any questions on the Artist Retouch Collection he will make every effort to respond to you personally.